About the program
For those who have attended previous KP International programs, virtually or in-person, this is a refresh and reboot.
Join this 3-day experience if you have had exposure to Kaiser Permanente via a multi-session KP International program. This session will focus on exploring specific topics in more depth and provide updates on how we have progressed over the past few years.
Key topics explored include:
- Updates on Kaiser Permanente’s strategy
- Transforming healthcare
- Progress towards digital first
- What’s next in healthcare
- Medical center visit to see the model in action
- Choose your own topic ( alumni can request specifc topics of interest for a deeper dive)
We limit the size of our programs to ensure opportunities for all attendees to ask questions. You have unparalleled access to Kaiser Permanente leaders who can share insights on our journey.
The program fee includes three days of sessions with Kaiser Permanente leaders, sharing approaches to care and delivery, and also providing opportunities to experience the integrated care model. The fee also includes breakfast and lunch each day of the program, as well as a welcome dinner on the evening before the start of the program.
- Early Registration through August 15 $3,950 USD
- Standard Registration: $4,300 USD
- Group discount of 5 or more people: $3,700 USD. please inquire at email@example.com
* While we are eager to return to in-person programs, we will follow the latest safety recommendations related to COVID-19 for in-person gatherings and update plans accordingly.
What You’ll Gain
- Learn about the latest updates on Kaiser Permanente’s strategy
- See our latest digital transformation efforts on care and innovation in care delivery
- Dig deeper into Kaiser Permanente’s use of technology, approach to quality, and optimization of the patient experience
- Get ideas and inspiration for new practices to bring into your health system
This program is for KP International alumni who:
- Attended a multi-session virtual program in 2020 or 2021 (The Integrated Health Care Experience, Digital Transformation or Innovation)
- Attended an in-person program in 2019 or before and are looking to see how Kaiser Permanente is applying it’s new 5-year strategy and how we’ve evolved during the pandemic.
This session will focus on exploring specific topics in more depth and provide updates on how we have progressed over the past few years. While health care is known for changing slowly, the pandemic and dynamic health care industry has led to vast amount of transformation in the past few years. Join us to learn more.