About the Program
This is KP International’s flagship program, providing an immersive look at the Kaiser Permanente integrated care model, and providing insights into our latest initiatives. With the health care industry evolving faster than ever, this program is relevant for individuals who are just getting to know Kaiser Permanente or to those KP International alumni who have participated in our programs, virtually or in-person, in the past.
Join this 3-day experience to get a greater understanding of how Kaiser Permanente leverages our integrated care system to provide high quality, affordable and person-centered health care. The immersive experience is designed for hospital and health plan administrators to dive deep into quality, patient experience optimization and value-based care fundamentals.
Key topics explored include:
- Updates on Kaiser Permanente’s strategy
- Digital first transformation
- Sustaining the healthcare workforce
- Medical center visit to see the model in action
- Sidney Garfield Innovation Center Visit
We limit the size of our programs to ensure opportunities for all attendees to ask questions. You have unparalleled access to Kaiser Permanente leaders who can share insights on our journey.
Registration for the April 2023 program is now closed. Please email us if are interested in future program dates.
What You’ll Gain
- Learn about the latest updates on Kaiser Permanente’s strategy
- See our latest digital transformation efforts on care and innovation in care delivery
- Dig deeper into Kaiser Permanente’s use of technology, approach to quality, and optimization of the patient experience
- Get ideas and inspiration for new practices to bring into your health system
This program is for international health care professionals who:
- Are wanting to explore how value-based care and integrated care systems operate and what aspects might be adaptable in different health setting.
- Have attended a multi-session virtual program in 2020 or 2021 (The Integrated Health Care Experience, Digital Transformation or Innovation) or attended an in-person program in 2019 or before.
This session will focus on exploring specific topics in more depth and provide updates on how we have progressed over the past few years. While health care is known for changing slowly, the pandemic and dynamic health care industry has led to vast amount of transformation in the past few years. Join us to learn more.
* While we are eager to return to in-person programs, we will follow the latest safety recommendations related to COVID-19 for in-person gatherings and update plans accordingly.