The program fee includes three days of sessions with Kaiser Permanente leaders, sharing approaches to care and delivery, and also providing opportunities to experience the integrated care model. The fee also includes breakfast and lunch each day of the program, as well as a welcome dinner on the evening before the start of the program.
- Standard Registration: $4,300 USD
- Group discount of 5 or more people: $3,700 USD. please inquire at email@example.com
* While we are eager to return to in-person programs, we will follow the latest safety recommendations related to COVID-19 for in-person gatherings and update plans accordingly.
What You’ll Gain
- Learn how Kaiser Permanente is organized and operates
- Understand the fundamental aspects of value-based care
- Dig deeper into Kaiser Permanente’s use of technology, approach to quality, and optimization of the patient experience
- Get ideas and inspiration for new practices to bring into your health system
- Hospital administrators
- Physician leaders
- Leaders in strategy, technology, policy, quality, and operations
- Leaders from health insurance, hospital and clinics, research organizations, universities, governments, and health care consultancies