The program fee includes three days of sessions with Kaiser Permanente leaders, sharing approaches to care and delivery, and also providing opportunities to experience the integrated care model. The fee also includes breakfast and lunch each day of the program, as well as a welcome dinner on the evening before the start of the program.
Program Fees apply for the September program
- Early Registration $3,950 USD
- Standard Registration: $4,300 USD
- Group discount of 5 or more people: $3,700 USD. please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
* While we are eager to return to in-person programs, we will follow the latest safety recommendations related to COVID-19 for in-person gatherings and update plans accordingly.
What You’ll Gain
- Learn how Kaiser Permanente is organized and operates
- Understand the fundamental aspects of value-based care
- Dig deeper into Kaiser Permanente’s use of technology, approach to quality, and optimization of the patient experience
- Get ideas and inspiration for new practices to bring into your health system
- Hospital administrators
- Physician leaders
- Leaders in strategy, technology, policy, quality, and operations
- Leaders from health insurance, hospital and clinics, research organizations, universities, governments, and health care consultancies
- For Refuel for Alumni, it is recommended for health care professionals who participated in a virtual session in 2020 or 2021 or an in-person program in 2019 or earlier.